Thank you for your interest in becoming a PSMA Member or renewing your existing membership.
If you are looking for a printable membership application, download a PDF application by clicking here. Or, you can join PSMA by completing the membership application below. If you want to renew your existing membership, select the “renew membership” tab below (need to be logged-in to your account).
When determining your Regular Membership dues level, gross revenue from all and any of the following are to be included:
- Services and products related to the management, treatment, transportation, and/or disposal of liquid human waste (sewage and septage);
- Inspections, sewage and water treatment plant sludges, bio-solids, restaurant and/or food processing;
- Grease trap waste and other food processing wastes, and portable toilet rental, lease and servicing.
- Also included are revenues from septic system installation and repair, onlot management services and maintenance services, as well as revenues from the operation of pre-treatment and/or treatment works or facilities and land application sites.
- Excluded are revenues from activities related to hazardous waste/materials operations or any activities exclusively involving these materials or materials not included in the paragraph above.
- Associate Memberships are reserved for those companies who do not provide inspecting, pumping, installation, repair/maintenance services (e.g., product manufactures, financial service companies, etc.)
All membership run from January 1 to December 31 regardless of when you join the association. Those new members who join July 1 or later will receive a pro-rated adjustment (30% off) reflected in their shopping cart. New memberships after September 1 will be extended through the end of the following year.
This is an honor system; we trust you. You will not be audited. Revenue information about any individual member will be held in the strictest confidence.
- Differentiating your business with certification programs to promote your professionalism to customers
- Providing education for you and your employees, including a statewide annual conference & trade show, online classes, and training courses with industry experts
- Saving your business money through various member benefit programs including paying your PA One Call dues (a $125 benefit!), a model employee handbook, and more!
- Keeping you up-to-date on critical industry news and information
- Raising your company’s visibility to potential new customers by listing you in PSMA’s online service provider directory
- Giving you professional recognition through the use of the PSMA logo and name in your promotional materials
- Defending your rights and interests in Harrisburg on legislative and regulatory issues with our professional lobbyist